Please use the information below to find answers to any problems you may be having.
Things to check before taking our course which will give you the best and most successful experience!
- Click the Food Safety Course and click Take this Course to pay for the course.
- Remember, you have 48 hours to complete the course after your successful payment.
- Make sure you are using an updated browser version.
- Make sure your browser has java-script enabled. (This is generally a default setting on new browsers)
- If you cannot remember your password please use our password retrieval system.
- If your account is not active you will need to pay again for 48 more hours of access.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a printer and is printing properly.
- If your printer is not working you can save the PDF file to your computer after generating your certificate. (We recommend saving it as well as printing in case you need it for another job within the 2 years)
While taking the course each section has a green button named “Mark Complete” on the bottom of each section topic. Make sure to select “Mark Complete” after each page once you are done reading and studying. It is important that the system knows you have completed each page or your PRINT CERTIFICATE button will not appear after successfully taking your section quizzes! Once successfully completed you should see this:
If you still have trouble please use this form to submit a request for help!